Floater Frame FAQ'S
I AM NOW OFFERING FRAMES FOR ALL SIZE PAINTINGS!
These floater frames are the perfect combination of modern & contemporary offering a clean polished look to the artwork. They are a stunning addition to any style decor.
* Here you can read all about my wooden floater frames and also see photos of how they can enhance paintings that you purchased from me.
• Black & White Frames: are made with a High-Grade, Kiln-Dried Douglas Fir. These frames have a matte finish and will keep their luster for a lifetime.
• Maple Frames: Are made out of unfinished maple. They have a muted grain and are light in color.
• Unfinished Frames: Are made from High-Grade, Kiln-Dried Douglas Fir and are ready for you to design and finish them any way you choose. These frames are perfect for staining, adding a metallic spray finish, painting, antiquing or leaving them natural.
• Silver Frames: have a light silver color, these frames are made from High-Grade, Kiln-Dried Douglas Fir with a luminous metallic finish.
• Gold Frames: The color of our gold frames are the perfect blend between champagne and guild leaning more towards the lighter champagne color. They are made from High-Grade, Kiln-Dried Douglas Fir with a luminous metallic finish.
• Black/Silver & Black/Gold Combo Frames: Are made from High-Grade, Kiln-Dried Douglas Fir. These frames have a satin black finish with a luminous metallic front/face trim.
• Made in the USA
SHIPPING TIME FOR FRAMED ART
I normally have frames available in my studio but please allow an extra 6 to 10 business days shipping in case I need to have your frame made. You can always contact me to check my current availability.
HOW TO PURCHASE FRAMES
When you are in the paintings listing simply go to the SIZE + FRAME OPTIONS drop-down menu and select the size painting you would like + ADD FRAME option. If you don't see the option please email me and I will make it available to you right away.
On different paintings I might offer a few frame colors (for example Black or White frame) if you see this option and you would like the painting with a white frame, simply click ADD WHITE FRAME. You will see the price change to include the painting framed.